Flying adventure
The adventure is on!
My friend has just SMS'd me to say that he has the FA Cup semi-final tickets between Manchester United and Newcastle United at the Cardiff Millennium Stadium on the 17th of April.
I have booked out a PA28 Piper Warrior from the aeroclub for the day.
So I'm going to fly myself and three Geordie mates to the match!
This will be my first proper excursion with a specific objective, where the flying is just a means to an end, as it should be. I can't wait, I'm going to book up some IMC (instrument meteorological conditions) refresher lessons so that my skills are sharp and barring storms we should be able to get in at Cardiff
My friend has just SMS'd me to say that he has the FA Cup semi-final tickets between Manchester United and Newcastle United at the Cardiff Millennium Stadium on the 17th of April.
I have booked out a PA28 Piper Warrior from the aeroclub for the day.
So I'm going to fly myself and three Geordie mates to the match!
This will be my first proper excursion with a specific objective, where the flying is just a means to an end, as it should be. I can't wait, I'm going to book up some IMC (instrument meteorological conditions) refresher lessons so that my skills are sharp and barring storms we should be able to get in at Cardiff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home